Wednesday, March 12, 2008

3 Essential Lessons on Marriage

Three FREE essential lessons on marriage that every person intending to get married should hear (comments from sermonaudio.com listeners added in)

Choosing to Love - Dr Greg Mazak (Bob Jones University)
Thank you for the great message! I never knew this! For long, i've wondered what is truely necessary before marriage I'd like to share this great truth with my friends


Destroying Pop Christian Views of Marital Bliss (for the guys) - Paul Washer
I'm not married, or in a "relationship," but this sermon was awesome and gave me a whole new paradigm for marriage. I was one of the "get married and go minister together" kind of mentality. But I realize now there is so much more depth... Praise God for this message.



Destroying Pop Christian Views of Marital Bliss 2 (for the ladies) - Paul Washer
I have listened to A LOT of sermons on marriage but none better than this. I was convicted to the core that what was preached is the truth we all need to hear.



Know any more?

No comments:

Post a Comment