Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Free Christian Audio Books

I think I may have mentioned it earlier but Christian Audio is a great place to get some classic Christian books in audio format. This month, you must download the book "HOLINESS OF GOD" by R C Sproul.

Why Holinness? I think there can be no way that you can relate to God without really appreciating his holiness. It is his most inherent nature if you could call it that, an attribute which the angels in heaven repeat three times in a row for emphasis "Holy! Holy Holy! Is the Lord God Almighty". You will probably find your life changed completely by listening to this audiobook as I hope my life will too. We live in an age of great depravity and Christians need to make the most of the avenues that they have to pursue God.

Download the book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment